Campsite Lottery for June 30 - July 2
Lottery for Campsite Reservations
The 2023 Independence Day Celebration event will be held on Saturday, July 1. To equitably accommodate the large demand for campsites, we will hold a lottery for reservations. To be entered into the lottery, read the lottery rules and fill out the form.
Lottery Entry Dates
Entries can be submitted between January 16 at 9 a.m. through January 20 at 4:30 p.m. Only one application per household . Duplicate entries will be deleted.
Campsite Reservation Details
- Reservations will be for the minimum of Friday, June 30 and Saturday, July 1, departing Sunday, July 2 by 10:30 a.m.
- No campers will be allowed to come in on Saturday, July 1.
- Lottery winners are limited to two campsite reservations - one lakeside and another directly across from the lakeside site.
- The lottery drawing will start on Friday, January 27, 2023, at 1 p.m.
- The lottery will be streamed on Facebook Live. Now would be a great time to follow us on Facebook.
After the Drawing
- A Parks & Recreation representative will call the listed phone number of the lottery winners in the order they were drawn to complete their reservations. When called, the winner will need to choose their campsites and pay for the reservation.
- If a winner does not answer the phone, a message will be left in the voicemail. That winner will need to return the phone call before the first round is completed. The first round will be completed when the final lottery draw has completed their reservation. When the round is completed, all unclaimed winners will be voided and any sites not reserved will be available for the second lottery round.
- If held, the second round lottery drawing will start immediately after the first round is completed. The second round will be streamed on Facebook Live.