How do I change my party affiliation?

Voters may change or declare their party affiliation by completing the Idaho Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form and returning it to the Election Office, by mail, in person or email it to .  For a primary election, an elector may change their political party affiliation or become "unaffiliated"  by filing a signed form with the county clerk no later than the 10th Friday prior to such primary election, as provided for in Idaho Code 34-704.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. Can I register on election day?
3. I've moved since the last election. What do I need to do?
4. How do I find out when there is an election?
5. I'm in the military how do I request a ballot? How does my spouse request a ballot?
6. Will my mailed absentee ballot be counted if it arrives after election day?
7. How do I change my party affiliation?
8. Where do I vote?
9. Are the polling places ADA accessible?
10. How can I become a poll worker?