Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. The Jefferson County FixiT Form will help us identify a problem in your area - and fix it fast. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call Public Works at 208-745-9224 for road and bridge issues, or 208-663-4406 for solid waste issues.
    Thank you for your assistance!
  2. Contact Information
  3. Please indicate the nature of your problem by checking the appropriate box(es) below:
  4. Location can be a street address, nearest cross streets, latitude/longitude, parcel number, or detailed description.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.